cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Galaxy S10+ cool screenshots

Sprint Product Ambassador

I think most of us using the smart phone all love the ability to take a screenshot on the screen. On the Galaxy S10+ there are several ways you can take a screenshot:

1. Using the combo button: power + lolume down.  This is my least favorite method, as often I would see that the volume is turned down instead of taking a screenshot!

2. You can use the palm of your hand and swipe from right to left.  This is very convenient, but sometime it is not possible; e.g. you are viewing a map, swipe the palm will actually move the map...  use this feature most of the time.
  3. Using "Hi Bixby,.... screenshot", this is probably one of my most used feature of Bixby.

One of the very cool feature on the Galaxy S10+, is probably the "scrolling screenshot" feature.  Have you ever had to capture something on your phone screen that may contain more than a screen full of information.  This feature allows you to combined multiple scrolling screen into one screenshot.  It is convenient when you have to capture a long IM conversation that spans more than one page.  In the example below, I use the "scrolling screenshot" feature to capture the additional details on my Ride with GPS bike ride summary:

Screenshot_20190813-135453_Ride with GPS.jpgFirst set of details on bottom of screenScreenshot_20190813-135547_Ride with GPS.jpgMore details if I scroll down the page

You can use the "scrolling screenshot" button, which is shown in the yellow circle below:

Screenshot_20190813-135643_Ride with GPS.jpgPress the "scrolling screenshot" button, will append the additional picture below the screen to be captured

You can continue pressing the "scrolling screenshot" button until all wanted data is captured.

Below is the capture of all details in my Ride with GPS bike ride data:

Screenshot_20190813-135624_Ride with GPS.jpg

Love my Samsung Galaxy!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee