cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Google Pixel 3a XL and Sprint LTE service

Sprint Product Ambassador

As Google Pixel 3a XL is a generic phone and is not developed for any particular carrier.  I wanted to test how good is the google phone on our #Sprint_LTE network.

I was at a busy corner of Western Fairfax County and fired up my Ookla speedtest.

Screenshot_20190801-161342.pngBusy corner in Wester Fairfax, Northern Virginia!

Below are the speedtest results from 2 runs while I was waiting at the light:

Screenshot_20190729-174904.pngGoogle Pixel 3a XLScreenshot_20190729-175903.pngGoogle Pixel 3a XL

As you can see the DL speed is above 130mbps, this says that the Google Pixel 3a XL does support Carrier Aggregation of the Sprint network and is doing pretty well here.  The fact that this is a busy corner, hence there are a lot of other devices competing for network resources.  This is quite impressive!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Nice speed tests..... I am so jealous! Thanks for sharing...