cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Initial thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

galaxy-s10_highlight_kv_l

I have had the pleasure of using the Galaxy S10 plus for the past 2 weeks and would love to share my thoughts in a review.  So let's kick things of with the look a feel of the phone.

Sammy Design.PNG

Would you look at this bezel less beauty.  I love the  edge to edge display and almost eliminating all the bezel (little lip on the bottom).  With Samsung's known curved edges it is the complete edge to edge experience.   The thing I like the most about the front display is how the front camera is carve out of the screen.  The screen literally wraps around the camera.  Staying on the screen i'll move into another feature that I like.  The onscreen finger print scanner!

Finger Print.PNG

The onscreen finger print scanner is new to me so I had to play with it for a bit.  Since it is embedded into the display it very user friendly.  Much like other phone where you have a sensor to place your finger yours is already on your screen.  This is cool mapping technology with 3D mapping vs 2D.  I have seen tests where people try all sorts of things like eating greasy chips and with chips still on their finger it still worked.  Definitely feel this will be a game changer.  Let's move on to what most people care about the camera!

Camera.PNG

Now I have been a product ambassador for alot of phones and maybe 1... MAYBE 1 has come close to Samsung cameras.  I love them and in my opinion there are not many comparisons to what they have accomplished.  Now they have up'd that previous quality and provided 5 cameras on the Galaxy S10+.  2 Front cameras and 3 reverse cameras.  The main camera on the back is a 12 MP dual-pixel telephoto lens.  I will save my next blog for the performance and coolest feature I have seen in ANY phone!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”