cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG Dynasty First is 16GB of internal memory enough

Sprint Product Ambassador

For the LG Dynasty, I consider it as a low cost smart phone so I try to emulate a normal user and only select enough apps to cover my work email, skype and daily social activities.  I installed only the apps that I find critical for my daily work. The following screen captures show the apps that I have installed on my LG Dynasty:

Capture+_2018-02-14-00-14-56.pngapps on home screenCapture+_2018-02-14-00-15-08.pngmore apps on Home screenCapture+_2018-02-14-00-15-19.pngApps in the App drawer (part 1)Capture+_2018-02-14-00-15-26.pngApps in the App drawer (part 2)

After installing these apps the storage space available on my LG Dynasty is at around 12GB leaving 4GB of available storage which should be adequate for use:

Capture+_2018-02-14-00-15-48.pngSelect Menu->General->StorageCapture+_2018-02-14-00-16-07.pngHave 4, 6GB of free space (out of 16GB)

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.