cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG Dynasty and Sprint LTE Calling Plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

Yes, you can!  Currently, this feature is offered as a trial on a few selective phones. Fortunately you can try this on the LG Dynasty.

I was skeptical with the WiFi calling on previous Sprint phone because of the automatically handing off the data service from LTE to WiFi.  However, with LTE calling plus the voice calling is performed on LTE.

With LTE Calling Plus, when the phone is in LTE coverage area, the phone will use LTE to make the phone call. In that way you can continue to surf the internet while you are on the call.  Or while you are browsing the internet, if you receive an incoming call, your data session will not be interrupted.

I am living in Northern Virginia, where I found the Sprint LTE coverage is pretty good. I decided to give it a try, I can always switch back if things do not work out.

My experience with LTE Calling Plus has been very good indeed.  Voice call quality is great.  Call connection time is much less than the traditional CDMA voice.

In order to enable Sprint LTE Calling Plus you can follow the following phone setting menus:

Capture+_2018-02-15-15-57-02 (483x800).jpgselect Calling PLUS in NEtwork menuCapture+_2018-02-15-15-57-42 (483x800).jpgTurn on LTE Calling

You can try and please let me know your experience in the comments here.  You can always switch back if the experience is not up to your expectation.

Thank you in advance.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.