cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG V30+ as a video camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG’s flagship phone for 2016 was the incredible V20.  While it excelled at everything, special attention was paid particularly to the audio and video capabilities.  Besides having the best digital to analog conversion chip on any device, it also had professional quality microphones that can withstand rock-concert audio levels without distortion.  Coupled with the class-leading camera, it was able to make pro-level videos.

Screenshot_2017-12-05-11-38-12.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-38-33.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-38-47.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-39-32.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-40-01.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-40-34.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-42-28.pngScreenshot_2017-12-05-11-42-36.png 

The new V30+ improves on everything the V20 got right.  It still has the same great mikes, but the camera has been greatly improved.  There are full manual controls, as well as tons of filters.  I’ve posted a video I shot at a recent car show.  I used the “documentary” filter and increased the vignette to about 4.  This was in manual mode, where I also lowered the exposure.  I did not choose these settings because I knew what I was doing; I really didn’t, and probably should have just left the exposure alone as my video came out a bit dark.  I really was just messing around.  Anyway, here’s what this video camera can do in the hands of an inexperienced videographer: 

There are tons of options in this video camera.  I am confident that really great videos and films can be produced with the V30+ in the right hands, or with a bit more experience.

The V30+ has the best camera on any phone on the market today, and the best video camera.

Get yours today at your local Sprint store or at https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell-phones/lg-v30plus.html

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee