cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG V50 ThinQ and Sprint 5G service

Sprint Product Ambassador

Recently, I had a chance to travel to Kansas city for work and stayed in Overland Park where part of Sprint 5G service is available.

I stays in the Marriott Courtyard on Metcalf.  Due to the busy schedule, I was not able to roam around the area, but in my hotel at night, I was able to taste the Sprint 5G service.

Below is an Ookla speedtest taken in the hotel room on the second floor, with phone was about 2 ft away from the window.

Capture+_2019-07-22-22-31-42.png

230mbps DL for indoor is pretty impressive.

In fact, I decided not to use the hotel Wifi and just use my phone as well as turn on the Hotspot on the phone to use for my laptop during my stay.

I live in Northern Virginia so eagerly waiting for the Sprint 5G launch in DC market to test out the LG V50 ThinQ.

BTW, for LG V50 owners, have you observed the 5G slow blinking 5G symbol on the back of the phone?  Please see the top part of the phone in this short video:

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.