cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG V50 ThinQ professional video portrait mode

Sprint Product Ambassador

By now, the portrait mode photo feature has been widely available on the top of the lines smart phones.  LG now boldly provides this feature on the LG V50 Thin Q.

This is the ability of the phone to blur the background of videos with advanced depth sensing capabilities so the subject of your work remains up front an d in focus.

I used the LG V50 ThinQ to take the video portrait of my model Bowie.  Bowie is lazy here, so I had to move the camera in and out, and you can see Bowie is still in focus and the background is blurred!

Please try it out on your next video recording.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.