cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG X Charge is battery life, a quick test

Sprint Product Ambassador

Below is my quick battery test on the LG X Charge.  I use the LG X Charge to play a youtube video on highest resolution.  The phone screen brightness is set at the following level:20171207_105221_HDR (400x800).jpg

(I could not take a screen capture, so had to use the LG V30+ to take a photo of the screen).

I started to play the youtube video at 9:04am and the battery life was at 92%.Capture+_2017-12-07-09-04-49.png

I stopped playing the youtube video at 10:51am and the battery was at 73% level.Capture+_2017-12-07-10-51-42.png

So the battery level dropped from 92% to 73% after nearly 1 hr 45 min of youtube video.  Maybe we can play 8-9 hrs of youtube video for the full battery.  That is pretty good battery life IMHO. You can use your existing ophone and doing similar test and see how much battery your phone performs.

Like I previously state, my normal use of the phone, when I finished the day at 6pm, I still have 45-50% of battery left.  Not many phones that I have had would have that much juice left after a whole day!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.