cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG makes it easy to copyright your photos

Sprint Product Ambassador

I would like to put a watermark copyright signature on my photos as much as I can when I share them online.  If I am on my laptop, my photo processing software would do it for me, but I still have to do something with it.  LG has added that feature in the LG V30+ camera and make my life so simple.

If you select the setting wheels on the camera screen, then select “Add signature”:

Image437017734 (425x800).jpgSelec "Add Signature" from Camera Settings menu

Now you can add your signature watermark and select the font that you like:Image394319494 (425x800).jpgKey in your signature and select font

As a sample, I take a photo of my model from Hawaii-Five-O character and you can see my signature on the photo.Image1068791418 (400x800).jpgCheck out my copyright watermark!

Thank you LG for making it easy to put that copyright watermark on my photo! Smiley Happy

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.