cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Love the LG V40 ThinQ camera portrait mode

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG V40 ThinQ portrait mode is available on both front and rear camera.  I am showing you the rear camera operation; the front operation is the same.

Open the camera app and tap the “Portrait” sign on the screen:

20190109_152756.png

Tap the headshot icon to select different background option:

20190109_152819.png

You can select the background color;

20190109_152830.png

You need to move the camera towards or away from the person until the camera says portrait mode is available. Take the photo.

Here is a sample photo of me and my nephew’s dog. 

20181215_233220.jpg

I like the pleasing effect of the bckground. In this photo the camera mistakenly replaces the bottom right of my body with the background.  I can probably photoshop something there.  Other photos I have do not have this fault but have photos of others which I cannot share it here.

However, this may be enough for you to try it out and hope you will have lots of fun.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.