cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Memory on the Moto e4 is on the low side

Sprint Product Ambassador

True, I went through and removing some of the apps that I rarely used on this phone to make room for the RwGPS map.  I noticed that when I first set up the phone, there was an indication like I have 172 apps that need to be transferred from my old phone to this device.  After deleting something like 10 apps, my Moto e4 now has the available space shown below:

Screenshot_20170807-172854.jpg

This is very close to the 16GB capacity of the internal storage (ROM).

I was looking around but has not found on the Nougat version of Android the ability to move any app to the external SD card.  If that feature is available that may reduce the internal memory constraint of this device.

I am kind of a hungry user of the smartphone (having over 170 apps).  Hopefully most users who choose this Moto e4 will not have above 100 apps to be installed, that will save the internal storage space available!  So if you want to switch to this phone, maybe worth checking the amount of storage you have available on your current device just to be sure!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.