cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - Moto Makes Life Easier

Sprint Product Ambassador

I like gadgets, and I love gadgets that make life easier. The Moto e^4, a mid-tier smartphone with Sprint, has apps and features that make life with a smartphone just a little easier.

Need to do a quick Google search? Just swipe right. No need to find the standalone app or shortcut to open - its right there for you!

google.jpg

How about when you absolutely must 1-hand your phone? Too much thumb stretching? With Moto Actions, you can enable the drag-down gesture to quickly shrink your screen to a size that will allow one to easily navigate normally via a size-reduced interface.  Do this by setting up Moto Actions - its an app.

motosetupwelcome.jpgmotosetup1.jpgmotosetup2.jpg

motodisplay.jpg

What about when an icon, text, or photo is just not quite large enough for your liking? You can magnify using the Motorola's accessibility settings by using the following gesture combination: Triple tap, and on the 3rd tap down, hold the screen to magnify. Drag the magnifier around as needed, and when complete, let go.

zoom.jpg

I hope you enjoy these features, and that they make your life a little easier for you!

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones.  They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them.  Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones.  The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. #sprintemployee