cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Motorola Z2 helping me with my daily conference call

Sprint Product Ambassador

My work uses Skype for Business for Instant Messaging (IM) and conference call.  In order to access my calendar I use the Microsoft Outlook App and use install the Skype for Business App.  The two products are pretty well integrated and make my day-life a lot easier.

I can view my calendar items on outlook:Image1809233076 (450x800).jpg

After I open the item:Image1811443248 (450x800).jpg

I just click “Join”, voila I enter a skype conference call.

Over Sprint LTE network, you can get pretty clear voice and after the last update of Skype for Business you can view presentation material (a feature which was only available when connected on WiFi before).  It is so convenient that I can Skype on the go and wherever I am.

One caveat on the Moto Z2 is that since the Android Nougat 7.1 update, Google is using the Gmail client as the stock Exchange client, so you need to make sure that you add the Gmail Exchange account to your phone.  If you only add the outlook Exchange account that may work with email and skype but you will not get all the contact sync.

Image1632562657 (450x800) (2).jpg

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.