cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Motorola Z2 magic eye, a pleasant unnoticed feature

Sprint Product Ambassador

Since I started using the Motorola Z2, in the middle of the night if I wake up and turn around about to touch my phone which is sitting on the bed side table to see what time it is, I see the phone fading up then down to show me the time clock.  I thought it was a mode that the phone would be in in the evening when it is dark around. You know most of the time you do not think enough while waking up in the middle of the night.

Until the other night, I realized the phone seems to be doing that when my hand or face near the phone. At first I thought it was the camera, but I think it is the proximity detection of the phone screen that turns on this feature.

Please watch the following YouTube video that I recorded:

Motorola Z2 magic eye

You can see that the phone started showing the time clock when my hand is near the phone.  I believe my hand is not in the camera’s view.

It is these subtle features that makes the phone cool in my mind.  Today most phones have similar features, but all these little features that create pleasing effect to help us with our daily tasks count.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.