cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Motorola Z3 Play becomes my mobile office

Sprint Product Ambassador

Once I set up my Microsoft OneDrive and office 365 at my work.  Work allows me to have access to the Office 365 cloud stuff via my phone and device with the condition that my access has 2-way authentication and also my device needs to be controlled with the Intune Company Portal app.

I have all the apps that I have at work on my Moto Z3 Play:

Screenshot_20180828-112604 (400x800).jpgOffice 365 app on mobile

From my phone I can view all my documents, obviously have full access to email via outlook and best of all I can use Skype for Business, which may be replaced by MS Team soon.  With Skype for Business I can chat with all people at work and also attending all online meetings:

Screenshot_20180828-115136 (400x800).jpgCLick "join" to attend an online meeting!Screenshot_20180828-114609 (400x800).jpgCalendar view in Skype for Business

The other of my favorite productivity app is OneNote. I use OneNote for almost everything that can act as my memory.  I can attend meeting at work now by just bringing my Moto Z3 Play to the meeting and no need of carrying my laptop.Screenshot_20180828-115642 (400x800).jpgCan access all my personal and work onenote notebooks

If your organization is going Office 365, you may want to give it a try.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.