cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: New Samsung Galaxy Note S10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

I just received the new Note 10+ in the mail from Samsung.  I've been excited about this phone for a long time, and it will probably be the device launch of the year, regardless of platform.

I'll go into more details later, for now though, here's what stood out to me.

1. It's got a huge screen, but fits comfortably in my hand.

2. The power button, as well as all the buttons, are now on the left side, and it feels more natural to use than any Samsung phone before.

3. The actual display is by far the most natural, beautiful, and detailed screen I've ever seen.

4. The color of mine, "Aura Glow", is really cool, but I think it should be called "Disco Ball".  It refracts so many colors that it is difficult to take a focused photo of, and looks nothing like anything I've seen before.

20190822_201540.jpg

There are so many things I am excited to check out on this phone, and so many things I want to try, but I will tell you that using it as an eBook reader is the nicest most natural experience I've encountered.  The display is so high resolution, and renders text so perfectly.  Also, games look epic on this.  If you play casual puzzle games, get this phone.  If you play RTS games, or ever compete online, get this phone.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee