cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – No worry with the Motorola e4 plus on a long riding or hiking trip

Sprint Product Ambassador

I stayed about 30 miles away from the starting line, so in the morning I woke up with a full battery on my e4+.  I used google map navigation to get me to the ride starting line.  The GPS works great, by the way with clarity on the screen and the voice instruction was pretty clear.

I used the Ride with GPS app to record my ride activity.  The ride took me about seven and a half hours overall with a bit over 6 hours of actual riding.  Previously, I would have worried about the battery of the phone, but not with the LG X Charge.  I also shared some snap videos with my family at some stops during the ride.

Below is the screenshot of the Ride GPS app after the ride (https://ridewithgps.com/trips/18409259):Screenshot_20171019-150734.png

And a sample photo of me and my buddy at the finish line:

Image1093795020.jpg

Unfortunately, I did not take a screen capture of the battery level after the ride, but the phone was still at 70% level after almost 8 and a half hours.

The photo quality here is great too considering the cloudy condition and the tiring athletes at the time!  :-)

I think this phone is more than adequate for most of the usual work and social function activities at a fraction of the cost of the iconic phones out there.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.