cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Samsung Galaxy 10+ S pen and office 365 makes a great productivity tool

Sprint Product Ambassador

Since having the Galaxy Note 10+ and learned how to use the S pen, I have not brought my laptop into any meeting at work.  I called it "meeting light" (as for travel light) 😄

I use the combination of the S pen and Microsoft 365 Onenote to take notes during the meeting.  With Office365 Onenote, I can access note as the the MS Onedrive cloud which is shared with same data with all my other devices including my laptop.

Basically, I use the MS Office 365 Onenote app on my Note 10+ phone to take notes in the meeting.  The Note 10+ screen recording below, shows an example of me creating a page in my Onenote notebook and writing the meeting notes:

After that I could view the notes I took on my laptop in the same note book, please see the laptop screenshot below:

Onenote-on-laptop.png

Please also note that, you can use all the tools that Samsung gave you with the S pen to format your text; for example, you can use the Samsung keyboard handwriting feature to type in onenote text, or draw etc.

Please give it a try and let me have your feedback.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.