cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: a true full day phone

Sprint Product Ambassador

I love Samsung for its quest for excellence in design and innovation.  Since the demise of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 battery issue, the next generation phones of Note 8, Note 9 now Note 10 series have had improvement on the battery design.  After a few weeks use of the Note 10+, I think this is the first phone that I probably can skip charging during the day and still expect to have the phone til bed time.

Screenshot_20190912-203735_Device care.jpgalmost full day of usageScreenshot_20190912-203802_Device care.jpgafter plugging in the charger

My previous phones, I usually have to plug in the charger sometime during the afternoon.  However, with the Note 10+, there is still some juice left at 8:30pm.

The Note 10+ also comes with a high power fast charger that can charge the phone pretty fast. The charger actually performed better than the anticipated time: 50 mins from 11% to 94% (of the 4300 mAh battery) vs. the anticipated time of 76 min from 11% to full.

Screenshot_20190912-212224_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20190912-212905_Device care.jpg

I usually have the phone charged up during the day anyway, but I feel more comfortable that if I forget or not having a chance to charge up the phone during the day it is going to be ok, do not panic!  The main thing is that I am very impressed with the Samsung hardware designer.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.