cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Samsung Galaxy S10+, do not leave home without it!

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of my interest is photography.  I cannot say I am an amateur photographer, but I can say I like to take photos, and lots of them. I owned a few Nikon good DSLR from the D70, to the 750 then the 7100.  I have some good quality Nikon lens too.

For the last few years I have been inclined to take more photos on my smart phone.  In the last 2 months, I had two separate trips where I decided to leave my DSLR at home and bring my Samsung Galaxy S10+ with me.  My wife was happy as she did not have to see me lugging the heavy back pack around.

I am quite pleased with the photos taken.  I have had these photos on the slideshow on our 4k TV in the family at home for the last few weeks.  Below are a few samples for you to be the judge.
20190703_074651.jpgEarly morning at Moraine lake, Banff National Park, AB Canada (wide lens)

20190701_080703.jpgLake Louise, Banff AB Canada (wide lens)

20190625_205159.jpgSunset in Chantilly VA (zoom lens)

20190609_130555.jpgBriksdale Glacier, Norway (wide lens - no one in the tour group could believe a cell phone can take that wide angle!)

20190702_134013-4M.jpgLive focus (portrait) mode

20190614_080516.jpgLOw light situation of my model Bowie, the details are incredible!One additional thing the Galaxy S10+ can do excellent slowmotion video as well (1080p video).

The Galaxy S10+ was also my GPS device under Sprint Global Roaming in Canada too.

So, for sure: I am not leaving home without the Galaxy S10+! <3

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hung those are some really well taken photos... The top two look like something seen in magazine or ad. Samsung has always made great cameras... Thanks for sharing