BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Thanks to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ S-pen

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have always been a big fan of the Samsung Galaxy Note series because of the S-pen.  Over the holidays I fell more in love with the S-pen.

We were taking family photos so I told my daughters that we could use the Note 10+ with the S-pen as a remote. My daughter did just that and we got a family photo of our life time:

20191130_162410.jpgMy daughter on the left was holding the S-pen and clicked!

We are thankful for being able to capture this moment.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

ok, someone asked how did I set up the camera.  So here is the info:

I had the camera on the Fugetek Selfie Stick & Tripod (https://www.amazon.com/Fugetek-Integrated-Professional-Lightweight-Bluetooth/dp/B075WQYN3B/ref=sr_1_...)

I used the Note 10+ rear camera and mount the camera on the tripod set about 10 ft away for this shot.