cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – The LG-V30+ wide angle camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG-V30+ has two lens on the rear camera.  One lens has a standard viewing angle of 71° and the other has a viewing angle of 120° The wide angle is very useful when you have to take photo of a large group of people indoor and you cannot step back to cover all the people, or in my case when I take a landscape photo; the wide angle mode has helped me to take numerous photos instead of having to do a pano one.

In order to enable the wide angle mode, you need to select the wide angle symbol on the camera screen:Capture+_2017-12-26-10-20-52 (425x800).jpg

The two photos below will show you the difference in the photo angular coverage between normal and wide angle:

Image994472519 (800x400).jpgnormal camera

Image2090621465 (800x400).jpgwide angle camera

Next time you are at a party, or you outside taking a photo of a scenery near you, try this out.

One caveat, it is easily switched to this wide camera mode, so when you are taking a picture, if you see the object you want to take picture is much smaller than you would like, then you have left this landscape mode turned on!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.