cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G tripple camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

All high end Android smart phones have been equipped with the tripple rear camera for the last few years. The tripple camera reduced my desire to bring my DSLR while I am on travel, in another word: the photo quality from the camera phones are now good enough for me to capture photo memories.

The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, is of no exception.  One great feature is the zoom camera lens is 3x, it truly brings the object closer than other tripple camera phones.

Again, I put my model Bowie on a test.  Here I am taking photos of Bowie from the same spot with the three different lens on the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G:

IMG_20191004_221400.jpgwide lens

IMG_20191004_221404.jpgstandard lens

IMG_20191004_221410.jpg(3x) zoom lens

With full 3x optical zoom, you can also observe that the photo is sharp and of great quality.  These photos are taken at night in a room with normal lighting and no flash.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.