cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – The elegant AKG Y100 Wireless headset

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have gone through several Bluetooth wireless headset in my life. Recently, I tried out this AKG Y100 headset.

20190529_162129.jpgThe headset wraps around your neck (sorry for the landscape orientation)

This headset wrapss around your neck like a few similar style headsets. However, with this headset, I usually do not feel anything around my neck and often forgot that I have the headset, hence when the call comes in I often answer the phone then realizing there was no sound!  The two ear plugs have magnets and keep them tidy, sticking to each other.

This is the first headset that I have less trouble with pairing with my phone and my laptop at the same time.  Especially the work 4-year old Toshiba laptop which I always had difficulty pairing.

The sound quality is crisp and clear.  It does not have a super strong base, but that is my preference as I am not a heavy pop/rock listener. There is a button for ambient noise, which I think it is the reverse of noise cancelation, when you press it you would hear the background noise, which I do not use very often.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.