cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Time-lapse video using LG G8 ThinQ

Sprint Product Ambassador

Checking the feature of LG G8 ThinQ and I saw that Time-lapse video as one feature of the phone’s camera. Could not find that feature on the phone! After some research I found a way to add the software to enable the Time-lapse video. Therefore, I want to share with you here how to use the Time-lapse function.

You need to download the Time-lapse function from the LG “camera store”.

Screenshot_20190517-160751.jpgon camera screen slide the mode to the right to see "more"Screenshot_20190517-160815.jpgtap the "download" icon

Now select the Time-lapse app and download:

Screenshot_20190517-161151.jpgTap Time Lapse to install

Once downloaded, if you go back to the “more” section of the camera, you will see there is the Time-lapse mode.

Capture+_2019-06-19-17-13-09.jpg

Tap Time-lapse, then you can select the acceleration speed that you want to do for the photo, e.g. x30 that means 30 times acceleration, i.e. if camera takes a shot every second, then after 30 second we will get 1 second of 30fps video.

Capture+_2019-06-19-16-34-26.jpgSelect how fast you want to speed up the video

While I was in Vietnam, I did use the LG G8 Time-lapse video to record the following video:

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.