cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Unboxing the LG G8X ThinQ: 2 phones in one offer

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am totally in awe on receiving this new LG G8X ThinQ from Sprint. The phone comes in 2 boxes one is the phone itself, and the other is a cover which includes another display of the exact same size as the phone itself.

20191112_104821.jpgleft = the phone itself, right = the cover or called the dual screen

The design is so neat and simple that you simply insert the phone in the cover, which inluced the display of equal size, you basically gets two phone screens:

20191112_113540.jpgphone on left, cover on right

20191112_113824.jpgslide the phone into the right pocket of the cover

Power on you will get the phone with two screens.

20191112_115227.jpgpowering on

20191112_124921.jpgA dual screen phones

The two screens are actually independent allows you to do multitasking like sending text n=messages on one screen, while a Youtube video is playing on the other screen.

What I am impressed is the concept is simple and not having to deal with a very intricate design.  You get to have something useable but probably not making the phone too expensive.

Talking about price, #Sprint is having great offer on this phone, so if you are in the market for a new phone please check it out.  Something like $15/month lease on a new line, then you can pick up the LG offer for the cover free of charge, and not even stopping there: you even get an LG TV free too.  The offer has an expiry date but please check the Sprint web site.

No doubt there is a lot more to do with the two screens but I can not hold sharing what I have seen so far to you all.

So watch this space!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Journeyman
This is so awesome! I have this phone, i just signed up with sprint services last friday! I cannot wait until i get my dual screen and TV. I am so excited!