cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Unboxing the LG V30+

Sprint Product Ambassador

The reason I feel I need to blog about this phone is the features that are shipped with this amazing device.  The packaging is certainly like what we have been getting with all iconic devices.  Inside the package I think two things that are of important to talk about:

1. The energy efficient charger. I do not know how I can test this out, but I just have to take LG’s word for it that my electricity bill can be a little bit lower when I use this charger.
  2. The Quad ear bud. Wow you can tell the difference when you plug this into the phone you can tell the difference in the phone quality.

Image1879823280 (551x1024).jpgImage95754117 (539x1024).jpg

Image1974897782 (1024x541).jpg

The phone itself is a marvel to hold and use. I also bought a Spigen case and it fits on the phone really well.  In fact one of my colleague who uses the other iconic phone showed some envy when seeing how nice the phone looks with the case.

Image475038818 (562x1024).jpgImage1532968554 (587x1024).jpg

The big plus with the V30+ you get with Sprint is the ear bud above, but also the 128GB internal storage.  Wow, I do not how many photos or videos I can store on this phone but I know there will be lots of them.

The bottom line, the value you get with this package is incredible!  I am so excited to try out this phone and will share more on a number of its cool features.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.