cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Unboxing the Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

Sprint Product Ambassador

Wow, wow, wow Sprint just released another 5G phone.  This time it is the first OnePlus phone that Sprint introduces: the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G phone.

7 Pro 5G has all the specs of the top of the line smart phones with a budget price tag: $840 full price, $35 monthly lease. However, Sprint is currently offer a promotion of $20/month lease.  Looking at some of the preliminary spec here, you can see why this phone is a steal:

1Plus7Pro5G spec.JPG

Notable: 256GB, 8GB RAM and a 6.67", max screen resolution QHD+ 3120 x 1440

I was surprised to find a clear case was included in the phone, which is very nice indeed. The phone charger came ia a box is a relatively large charger compared to other phones; I think it is because of the high current required for fast charging mode: 5V @6A!  It will be interesting to see how fast to charge up the phone from empty to full.

20190827_233951.jpgNever Settle ... (for less?)

20190827_234036.jpgFairly large Charger!

20190827_234147.jpg5V @6A Warp chaging!

The phone has edge to edge display makes it look so attractive. At 7.26oz (206g) is not that heavy compared to others, but felt heavy in the hand which creates a solid built device:

20190830_154345.jpgedege to edge display and very solid feel!

So if you are in the market for a new phone, please make sure check it out in your Sprint store. You may find saving some money to get a good phone for your needs, or you can browse here as me and my fellow Product Ambassadors will provide more candid views of our experience with this good phone.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.