cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Using the Moto e4 with my bike ride

Sprint Product Ambassador

The RwGPS app can perform the following:

1. Download the intended RwGPS route onto the phone
  2. Start recording the route and also RwGPS provide with turn by turn navigation for the ride
  3. At the end of the route, the app will report all drive statistics and upload the data onto the RwGPS web site for future reference.

By using this app, I do exercise all features that the smart phone provides:

1. Using the Sprint mobile network (or WiFi) to download the route map and upload the ride data after the ride for archiving and sharing
  2. Using GPS of the phone for navigation
  3. Although the map is downloaded to save network activity, during the ride the app does need to get access to the network now and then

The Motorola e4 was more than capable handling this app for me in the last few weeks.  Here are some screen captures that I took.Screenshot_20170810-175021 (450x800).jpg

Ride with GPS recording and navigation screen

Screenshot_20170810-194247 (450x800).jpg

Ride with GPS Ride Data

It is amazing that we can get all these features on an affordable phone that otherwise I would have to buy some expensive bike riding equipment to provide me with the navigation and basic ride data that I collect.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.