cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Welcome the Motorola e4, another affordable smart phone from Sprint

Sprint Product Ambassador

I think it is a very good move for the smart phones company to introduce these affordable devices, which I think there is a market position for them.  For those people who needs a phone with basic email and social networking access, these phones are ideal and do not make a big dent to your pockets.Image655397205 (768x1024).jpg

The form factor of the device is nice, fits in my hand pretty well, with the micro texture finish on the back, I can hold it with less chance of it slipping through and dropped from my hand.  The screen is of reasonable size (5" and 720p) and with good clarity.

The sprint device does come with Sprint LTE, 3G and of course GSM for international roaming.  Talking about roaming here, I really enjoy the Sprint’s Global Roaming service where you get free unlimited text and 2G data when you travel to a large number of countries in the world and 20c/minute phone call.  It is at no charge to you. The best deal in town!

The device comes with Android Nougat OS (7.1.1), so you get all the good stuff with Android. I do not see the split screen feature which I really enjoy on other Nougat devices, damn! The device also comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM which is adequate for low performance user. Of course the micro-SD card is available for additional storage.

Being the low end device, you get only the standard Sprint LTE service, no carrier aggregation, but that should be more than adequate for email, web browsing and standard streaming (HD streaming is possible if you are in a 4-5 bar service area).

One thing I am impressed with so far is this device has lasted me for almost the whole day.  The battery is still at 27% at nearly 6pm.  Most of my other high end devices would run out of battery at 1-3pm!

There will be a number of things I want to try and test out on this phone. So watch this space for more reports from me.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.