cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Wow! Impressive Battery Life with the Motorola e4 plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

No, I had not until I have the Motorola e4 plus here.  Like I stated in my previous blog, the spec says that the phone is equipped with a 5000mA battery.  I saw the figure but not fully appreciate it until I started using it.

On all my previous smartphone, I usually have to charge the phone during the day, and I usually call them a 2pm, 3pm or maybe 4pm device. The Motorola e4 plus gave me a whole day use without needing a charge.  You can see the screen capture below, the phone still has 50% battery life before I go before my day ends.

Image601080325.jpgImage481696493.jpg

Should I stretch my luck and try to go for a second day without charging the phone!

This is perfect so I can take the phone for my next century bike ride this Saturday, where I will be able to record my ride for over 6 hours and hopefully still have plenty of juice left to take photos and maybe a few videos along the way.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.