cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product ambassadors: Loving the AKG Y100 Headsets!

Sprint Product Ambassador

AKG.PNG

I have been trying to get fit lately and shed some holiday pounds from 2 Christmas's ago.  So I decided to start looking for gear to help me in my en devours.  First, I always look for a headset that isn't going to bounce or move around alot.  My go to blue tooth headset is the LG tones.  But due to the bulkiness of the ends they don't make the best running set for me.  Being on the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus team I got to try out the AKG Y100 Bluetooth wireless headset. I have to tell you it was love at first fit.

Where I run it usually is a busy road in the mornings so I still need to be able to hear cars and other people passing by.  With the Ambient aware button it allows you to hear your sounds around you.  Press again and back to passive noise canceling.  The convenience is amazing!

Another great feature is the ability to switch between two devices due to its multi-point connectivity.  I can be connected to my cellphone and work laptop at the same time.  Switching back and forth from music and a business call.  Please allow me to brag about the design more before I end this.

I have touched on the light as a feather weight of these headphones but allow me to dig deeper.  They have a magnetic connection on the back of the ear buds allowing them to hold each other when dangling.  This allows the string not to get caught up on various things and pull them out.  It also forms a stylish necklace when connected and you will know where they always are.  Built in microphone with a 3 button in line remote is awesome.  Lastly,  The battery charges 1 hour of play time for every 15 minutes connected.  You can't beat that speed!  I hope this helped you in search of your next headset!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”