cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still looking for a Christmas present? I got you, Boo - Sprint Product Ambassador

Community Manager

You waited till the last minute to buy that gift and now you're scrambling, right? 

LG+Pad.pngImage of LG G Pad F2What if I told you I have a GREAT gift at an even better price. That is if you like things that are, oh I don't know, FREE after monthly credit.

Consider the LG G Pad F2 8" tablet from Sprint. It's free after monthly credit when attached to our Unlimited data tablet plan. Yeah. Unlimited data. On a tablet plan.

Just about every game they play is going to be better on this tab. The 8" size makes Tycoon style games particularly great as they'll see things they never knew were there on even a phablet screen. Crystal clear display lets them zoom in on all their favorite things like the precious details in my current favorite, Disney Magic Kingdoms

Book Worms go Mobile: Amazon's Kinreader.PNGImage of boy readingdle app, One Drive and many other popular E-Readers work beautifully on the LG G Pad F2. Download titles anywhere to read offline and they can take the whole library with them. The easy-to-toggle blue light filter makes reading easy on the eyes, even if they're hiding under the covers while they finish the latest thriller.  I particularly love One Drive and EPUB because I get access to my library without having to transfer content to the Kindle first. 

Videos/Streaming:  The lovely 1280x800 display is easy to watch on their own or even to share in close quarters and with both Bluetooth and a 3.5 mm jack they can enjoy THEIR favorites without bothering YOU.  Pair the LG G Pad F2 with Hulu (now free with Unlimited Freedom plans!) to watch all their favorite movies, TV shows and original content or listen the best new music with TIDAL.   What? YOU haven't gotten your FREE Hulu account yet?  Check out my Knowledge base article and set it up today

Sprint now has UNLIMITED tablet plans for just $20 a month (with Autopay) so if you decide to put pick up one of these as a last minute present, you'll never have to worry about running out of data or (yikes) an overage before the end of a binge session.

Our stores are open Christmas Eve, but don't wait.  Get out to a Sprint store now and get them a gift they'll really love: the LG G Pad F2 from Sprint!