cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Note 8 - The Stylist Part 2. Air Command & Translate Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

As I try to incorporate the stylist into my day to day life I learn something new every day.  Most recently I learned that when you pull your stylist out it will activate Air Command immediately if you have that setting is selected.  And Air Command allows you to add up to 10 short cuts, some of which are already pre-filled with handy features to use your stylist with.  That means with the Apps Edge you can customize up to 20 shortcuts to meet your daily needs.

Let's call it an Air Command wheel.  This comes preloaded with at least 6 features that are super handy.  There may be a couple more, but I may have added them myself so we won't talk about them here.  Here are the 6:

1. Create Note
  2. View all notes
  3. Smart select
  4. Screen write
  5. Live message
  6. Translate = Awesome & Today's Featured Feature

Check out @HungBui article on this subject from about 3 weeks for more details. 

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Android-Influence/Sprint-Product-Ambassadors-Love-the-new-Galaxy-Not...

Back to today's Featured Feature:  I have the opportunity from time to time to research our competitors offers abroad and I am not bilingual.  So the Translate feature is something I wish I would have had previously.  Clearly there are translators you can google, but to have one built in on the device is just awesome.  So you open the Air Command wheel and select translate.  Then you point the stylist over the words you want translated and it does it for you right there on the screen.  It's amazing and easy to change which translations you are trying to do from many different languages. 

One handy recommendation for how to use translate is to combine it with google maps through App Share when you are travelling abroad.  This will allow you to highlight areas on the map and see the translation that makes sense for you.  If you are not certain how to use App Share please see my blog on the subject below.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Android-Influence/Note-8-Using-quot-App-Pair-quot-Sprint-Product-Amb...

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.