cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to case the Moto e5 Plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

The first step I take whenever I get a new device to play with is to go on the search for a perfect case. Since becoming a sprint product ambassador I have started to think that finding a case is almost like naming a new puppy. I could just stick to one case and see if it is available for each of the new devices but I feel like each phone has its own personality and deserves its own case to fit the different styles.

The first case I was looking at this time is a case by Suensan which is offered in 5 different colors. I almost immediately just bought this one because of the 3-year satisfaction guarantee.

61+XmVWXzzL._SL1417_.jpgFun

The second case is I considered mostly because it looks so fun. The case is sold by STUFF4 and is made of a hard polycarbonate plastic. One of my least favorite this, in this case, was the case doesn't

leave the whole space open between camera.

71SQhr59HhL._SL1348_.jpgClassy81i9lwnLgyL._SL1500_.jpgRugged

The third and final case by ATUS is a bit more rugged looking. This case comes with a full cover tempered glass as well which is appealing. This case looks to have the ability to protect better and also has a holster clip and stand to make this case even more desirable.

After reviewing each of these cases and considering all the pros and cons of each I decided to go with the fun and also the rugged. Both arrived within 2 days and I have definitely gotten more use out of the rugged as the fun case if thin and just doesn't seem to keep phone safe.

All photos in this blog were obtained from Amazon shopping site.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”