BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unboxing The LG G8x ThinQ & The LG Dual Screen

Sprint Product Ambassador

lg-g8x-thinq-dual-screen-1.jpg

LG’s answer to Samsung and Apple and their the successor to the G7 ThinQ, is their current flagship device, the G8x ThinQ. Along with their G8x, LG has also released the LG Dual screen, their answer to Samsung’s foldable device. Having used the LG G7, I’m keenly interested in seeing what improvements LG has made.

Without further ado, let’s take a look at what comes in the box. 

LG G8x ThinQ

Like most of LG’s flagship devices, the following comes in the box:

• LG G8x device
  • USB-C Fast charger
  • Micro-fiber cleaning cloth
  • Device guides
  • SIM card key

Given that LG puts a lot of focus on the audio quality of their phones, I was disappointed that it didn’t come with a nice set of headphones, they way Samsung does with their high-end smartphones.

G8xUnboxing.jpg

LG Dual Screen

LG has kept things simple when it comes to Dual Screen. Inside you get the dual screen, a cover that DualScreen1.jpg

shows you how to install the phone into it, and an adapter for a USB C charger. Overall, The Dual 

Screen itself is heavier than I expected, feeling more like a protective case than a second screen. 

With that being said, the quality of it is very nice. 

Do you have the G8x or the Dual Screen? Let me know in the comments what you think of them. 

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee