cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unboxing the One Plus Pro 7 5G device: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

It has been several weeks since I unboxed and started using the One Plus Pro 7 5G device. As you will see in my unboxing video, this is quite an amazing device that checks off all the requirements to be classified as a flagship. The 6.67 inch Fluid AMOLED display along with the 90HZ screen refresh rate has thus far been the most impressive element of the phone. 

This thing screams speed in operation for launching apps, moving screens and performing tasks regardless of being on 5G, 4G WiFi or whatever. That is what you get when you combine the high refresh rate with the power of a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and 8GB of ram. I have found my overall experience from this perspective to be superior to all of my previous devices. 

I had worried that the overall size of the phone would be too large and that the battery would not hold out for a full day. Instead, what I have found is that the full bezel-less screen has been a just-right size. The huge 4,000 mAH battery has also been a champ lasting a full day out even with extensive use of the camera. 

So far, things are good.

I am not a gamer but could not resist throwing a fun driving game on the phone to see how the screen + refresh rate + speakers would impact that experience. I am also a camera nut so that is a critical aspect for me. Both these topics will be covered in posts coming very soon so follow along to hear more. 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee