BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unboxing the Samsung Note 10+ - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Well, I was going to do an unboxing video on Friday, but did not have the resources available to create the video (camera, tripod, etc.), so instead had to rely upon photos of an unboxing. Not as exciting, I know. Sorry in advance!  Woman Wink 

Excitingly, I was fortunate to be able to get my hands on a Note 10+.  We’ve all been excited about this device since it’s recent announcement.  So let’s take a look at what comes in the box.

This device comes in a solid, sturdy, cardboard box.

box.PNG

Inside the box, you’ll first find the Note 10+ of course...

bxo2.PNG

This device is so shiny and beautiful. Photographed below is the Aura Silver color.

noteback.PNG

The photo does not do it justice, believe me! You’ll want to get a clear case for this beauty!

Underneath the Note 10+, you’ll discover a super fast charger USB Type C block and AKG USB Type C wired headphones…

superfastcharging and akg.PNG

After taking the charger and headphones out, you’ll find the USB Type C to C cable.

Note: To be able to use the super-fast charging, you should use this cable and the included charging block.

usbc.PNG

Next you’ll find the USB Type A to Type C adapter...

usbctousb.PNG

It is good they included this, as there are so many spare charging cables that are Type A that I have leftover from older devices. Perhaps you’ll also want to use this adapter to use other charging cables around your home or office.

Also included (most likely you’ll find it in the top lid of your box as I did) is a sim/microSD card slot pin. This device came charged about two-thirds to capacity.

My next post will cover Smart Switch - as I easily copied over apps and settings from the GS10+ to the Note 10+. You can get a FANTASTIC deal on the Samsung Note 10+ at Sprint. To learn more, click here.

#SprintProductAmbassadors #SamsungNote10+ #Samsung #Note