cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayback Machine - Google Pixel 3a - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

While everyone is caught up in the hype of the newest Google Pixel 4, the dual screen phones and the super camera phones, we're going to revisit the Google Pixel 3a.  Yes, it's still for sale on Sprint; it's an even better value now and if you're looking for a phone for yourself or your family - you aren't going to go wrong with the Pixel 3a. Why?

This summer, Google released the Pixel 3a and 3a XL.  They are 'just right' phones - not to0 big, not too small, and especially - not too expensive!  For half the price of the premium phones you get a Snapdragon processor, 4GB of RAM to run all your programs, Optical image stabilization in the main 12mp camera and all day battery life with the 3,000 mAh battery.  'Premium' phones are still stretching to meet those kind of numbers.

I've used  the Pixel on and off throughout the summer and fall and found it an addictive device.  It just works.  The pure Android experience isn't slowed down by any skins or overlays.  Apps pop up instantly, you can have multiple apps running, and the charging port is holding solid too.  I never did get a case for it and the polycarbonate back is still undamaged even after a couple of tumbles to the driveway.  One of the nicest things - and a reason I didn't burden it with a case - is the light weight!  This summer it was great having a phone in my pocket that didn't threaten to pull my shorts down!

Light weight - fast acting - long battery - and a decent camera to boot.  I'm not complaining about the Pixel 3a; matter of fact I'm polishing it up and giving it to my daughter for Christmas!  (Shhh - hopefully she doesn't read this blog!)

Enjoy your Pixel, a bargain of a phone with long lasting performance!

Will England

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee