cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s Essential about the Essential? Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

To me this is a loaded question because it is built around what one expects and needs the most out of their device. Some people just need a phone in which they can talk on. Others need a device to support text and data. Then there are those of us who needs a device for work, play, personal engagement with friends and so on.

No matter what you expect out of a device. The Essential is a device that has great potential to meet the needs of any user.

For me, it is all about the quality and how well the device can perform throughout my business work day, school and life. I appreciate the Titanium build of the device because it feels solid and the premium feel to the touch is something I didn’t expect at first. Like many other people have expressed their concerns with weight and the slick feel of the device, I find it has a great balance of beauty and durability.

Having a device that can stand up to the accidental drops on concrete, hardwood/ceramic/Tile floors is essential to me. Even scratches and dents can be an eye sore for me, but the Essential is more durable than those other devices which are made of aluminum and plastic. Check out more details from the Essential page https://www.essential.com/#materials

IMG_20171025_120334_HDR.jpg

The dimensions are as follows:

Height: 5.517 in. Width: 2.799 in., Thickness: 0.37 in., Weight: 6.526 oz.

The device is a perfect fit in the hand and easy to manage with one hand and a thumb.

What do you look for in the devices you select?

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.