cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes! Spigen Crystal Shell Available for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Yes! Spigen Crystal Shell Available for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Crystal_Shell.jpg

It's becoming a pattern, another cool phone deserves another killer Spigen case and this time & case choice is no exception. 

I’ve tried them all and I just can’t kick the Spigen Crystal Shell as my favorite case choice.  It’s not always available for each and every phone but the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is has a new rendition available (Model 587CS21839) which is just as stylish as ever.  The clear window preserves the overall beauty of your new flagship device, with a good amount of added bounce in case you Note 8 gets away from you.

As always, Spigen has you covered.

The Crystal Shell series of cases are made with the utmost consistency and Spigen never leaves any surprises.   This series of cases satisfies all safety and protection needs, this being my fourth Crystal Shell I know I have a proven product.

On the Note 8, Spigen continues to do an excellent job facilitating the ports of your device (including the fingerprint sensor on the back).  The headphone jack has a good sized oval and will easily accepts a normal headphones plug (not just ultra slim plugs).  The camera route has a clean bevel inwards and looks very smooth.  Good attention to detail was made giving accessibility and functionality to each and every interface, including the Stylus which never gets hung up on the case.

Spigen works great with all my favorite belt holsters.  It’s not too big and slides in and out smoothly.  It never gets hung up and the overall footprint is just a good size for the existing holsters I own. 

As far as protection goes, this case really has it going on.  Luckily I haven’t given this phone a drop test yet but Spigen has passed so many tests prior and I'm always confident with each new case that comes my way.   I especially like the added Air Cushions on all four corners and the overall feeling of grip on all sides. Spigen has and will always be one of my first choices for protection.

If you are looking for a case on the Galaxy Note 8 or any other device I would certainly give Spigen a first look. 

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.