cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Can Take Great Pictures with the LG G8 ThinQ - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

You Can Take Great Pictures with the LG G8 ThinQ

05_Title.jpg

So, I wish I could say I’m a great photographer but truth be told, I have shaky hands and not the greatest eye.  I also never really applied all the concepts I learned in my Graphic Arts class to my everyday photography.  Although I know what an “F-Stop” is, I really just don’t want to be bothered with the setup needed in taking a really “great picture”.  That disclosed, what I'm always looking for is a camera that is just plain easy.  Not just easy... but practically mindless (if need be).  That’s why I’m happy LG has a great camera that really takes all the work out of capturing that perfect moment.

With the LG, it's always about quick autofocus.  With very little effort, pretty much all of my pictures sharp and clear.  Especially with all my close ups.  The majority of pictures I take are small close up subjects and the detail makes all the difference.  Whether my subject is something I’m selling on eBay or a small creature I see looking in the yard, I’m happy this camera gives a sharp picture, quick and easy without having to break out a light meter and calculator.

Below are a few random pictures I shot in no particular order.

20190516_161924.jpg

Taken Outside In Good Sunlight - "Pineapple In Progress"

I like the way the lines in the leaves pop.  The color looks pretty accurate and the background fades back.

20190612_062321.jpg

Early Morning With Flash - "Low Lying Cicada"

This guy was lurking on the stucco outside my house.  They normally hide out high in the trees so it's a rare sight seeing one so low.  It was pitch black when I captured this image and I had to rely on the flash which did a good job showing the lines and detail of the wings.

20190517_100630.jpg

Indoor with Natural Light - "Maltipoo Needs Haircut"

I like how my dogs nose is razor sharp and the hair fades in clarity going back.  It was a nice effect and really captured the moment.

20190621_105818.jpg

Outdoor Mid Morning - "Tiny Ringneck Lurking In Pine Needles"

These tiny guys rarely grow longer than a foot and often are smaller than an earthworm.  Still they always have a vibrant orange belly that are not often seen.   I found him while raking up some pine needles and was happy to get a good close up.

I take comfort knowing I always have a workable camera in my pocket at all times. I really don't go too crazy when setting up my shots and most are taken in quick second with not much thought. Now think about it, aren't those the best pictures anyways?  Anyways, if you are looking for a phone that is quick and easy with great quality regardless of ability, look no further.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment

Nice picture examples..... very detailed and sharp!