cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 2.2

Journeyman

Android 2.2

Does anyone know if the Samsung Intercept will be getting the Android 2.2 upgrade? I've been cosidering returning this phone for the HTC Hero but not if it's getting 2.2. I've read that the Hero will not be getting the upgrade.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Android 2.2

In all likelyhood, the Intercept will be getting the Froyo update, which I think may help somewhat with a lot of the problems that people are having with it. But the Hero and the Moment will not be getting 2.2. Otherwise I think a lot of people would still be going with the Hero.

Journeyman

I am counting on it getting the update as well.  Just got one yesterday for spouse.  I am holding out for the Epic.  Hopefully it will ship with 2.2 on it.

Journeyman

I hope it gets the 2.2 as well. And I'm really hoping that it fixes issues with the touchscreen becoming sluggish/unresponsive at times. I understand that no technology is perfect, but when you're really needing to make that call or find a piece of information it gets frustrating.

Journeyman

the intercept will be getting an upgrade to android 2.2 this has already been released to themedia by sprint and samsung. the only issueis they have not set a date for it's release yet. it was supposed to be late sept early oct.....but i have yet to get an upgrade so i keep holding onto hope that they don't bail on us and actualy get this upgrade out to their loyal customers

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got rid of my samsung moment, and my two Children have the Samsung intercept(they hate it) well any way the LG omptimus is great with 2.2 works real well...love it

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat