cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android to add MORE emoticons to EVO system version Txt messaging......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Android to add MORE emoticons to EVO system version Txt messaging......

I have an EVO 4G that I love- But don't love the insufficient number of Emo's in the Built in Txt Messaging App. Everything about the messaging App is great,  But even my old as dirt Palm phone had more and cooler Emo's than this!  Sometimes an Emo can get the point across SOOOO much more effectively than just txt (when you just CAN'T have an open Phone Conversation) .   Even then, ya still run the risk of being misunderstood, But at least Emo's definitely improve your odds of communicating accurately. (Aside from just making it decidedly more fun!)  Skype has some Super fun Emo's, So does Yahoo  (Both Txt chat AND Mail apps)

Yeah, I know this is wishful thinking,  But wouldn't it be nice if they did bring out an update that DID?!?!?!?!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Android to add MORE emoticons to EVO system version Txt messaging......

Have you tried to download the Handcent SMS application from the market? And when you go to menu and chose smileys there are a few more on the standard smileys and can get more from the Emoji and will need to install the Handcent Emoji plugin to get more emoticons. I hope this was helpful.

Ray

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat