cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Android bluetooth

Journeyman

Best Android bluetooth

Currently I have a few different android headsets only my family plan.  We were all looking into getting bluetooths.  My first two are the Jawbone and the Plantronics Voyager PRO.  Having different issues with each of them.

Jawbone thinker:

Plus:  Hearing who's calling is a huge plus for me.

Con:  I don't like the way it fits.  Doesn't sound as well as the Plantronics Voyager PRO.  A very noticable noise cancel difference between this device and the Plantronics Voyager PRO.  One button for everything.

Plantronics Voyager PRO:

Pro:  Very clear connection between me and caller.  Some have reported it to be better than a phone to phone chat.  Went to a party today and none of my callers could hear any of the loud background music. Volume buttons are very easy to use.

Cons:  All I get is a beeping noise to indicate a call.  Never going to get A2DP support.

I'm looking for something that has the voice clearity of the Plantronics Voyager PRO with a few of the extra features from the Jawbone Thinker.  Are any of these headsets Android supported?  I heard the blueant1 and 2 are.  I also heard that blueant has call quaility issues and isn't great at blocking out noise.

Message was edited by: Crazyheaven

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Best Android bluetooth

With the holidays coming up I have been doing a lot of research in this area.  It seems the best andriod bluetooth headset is the Blueant Q2.  Blueant provides an app that you can install on your android phone that will read you text messages and provide other headset integration.  That is the headset I am requesting for Christmas.

The other option for high end head sets is the Jawbone Icon.  That headset is suppose to have the best noise cancellation but does not have android integration.  They do have apps that you can install, but looking at the website I could only find blackberry and iphone support, nothing for android.  If you just want a good headset and don't care about android integration, this is rated as one of the best on the market.

Good luck!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat