cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can/Will Sprint please let us uninstall Nascar, NFL, and other stuff we don't want, please?

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Can/Will Sprint please let us uninstall Nascar, NFL, and other stuff we don't want, please?

In case anyone at Sprint is tallying up the comments, I just want to chime in as another user who wants to be able to uninstall Nascar, etc, and have root to be able to run backup apps.

Journeyman

Re: Can/Will Sprint please let us uninstall Nascar, NFL, and other stuff we don't want, please?

Same. It's snappier now that I've uninstalled SprintTV, Nascar, NFL, Stocks, Peep, Footprints, and other stuff I didn't need. And the extra space is nice. Guess you will have to wait until the moment is rooted.

Journeyman

after i removed the stock apps i

Message was edited by: 702DROID

Journeyman

There no way tou have 187 MB; it only has something like 156MB

Journeyman

702DROID wrote:

its a placebo well mine aint faster but i do have 187mb insternal storage

That'll help your phone last longer when the bluetooth starts eating up the internal memory.

Journeyman

I'd like to be able to remove NFL and NASCAR for sure.

I have the Hero, so thankfully we didn't get Bejeweled...

Journeyman

its a placebo well mine aint faster but i do have 187mb insternal storage

Journeyman

i've heard that the guys who are rooting their heros are taking the sprint apps off and its making their phones faster

Journeyman

Can/Will Sprint please let us uninstall Nascar, NFL, and other stuff we don't want, please?

I'm an Andoid person, and I have the Moment. There is a very limited amount of usable space with which to DL applications, and if I had the option to get rid of anything, it'd be the NFL, Nascar, & Bejeweled application trial. They take up needed space. Please let us choose to DL these from the app store for free. However, keep the Sprint TV and Navigation apps on the phone because they're totally useful.