cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card 1, error 107

Highlighted
Journeyman

Card 1, error 107

I have a Pixel XL and recently received the error message, "Can't send message with CARD 1, error 107"

It only happens when I try to send texts to one contact.  I can send message to everyone else without problems.  I've looked all over but can't seem to find the solution.  Thanks for any help.

8 REPLIES 8
GrandMaster

Re: Card 1, error 107

have you tried fully deleting that contacts info (call history, text history, voicemails etc) from your device ...restart your phone..then add their info back in and test again...actually before adding them back in just text them by manually putting in their number to test first.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for your help.  The person sent me a new text and now everything seems to be working fine so I'm going to hold off on messing with anything.

Journeyman

THANK YOU! 

I have a LG V20 and was getting the same error.  I even tried resetting to default and not fixing it.  I did what you said above and IT WORKED! Appreciate you taking the time to respond.  I will remember if it happens again.  Thanks again!

Journeyman

I've tried this 3 times on my LG G6 and still am unable to message 1 person (my mom).
GrandMaster

include what all you have tried on your end and on hers so an agent doesnt run you through the same thing troubleshooting. did you fully delete her number and any other history from your phone then re add her info in? are there any issues with calling her or receiving a call from her? is this with regular texts or something like imessage?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

She hasn't done anything on her end. I can receive messages and calls from her. Plus I can call her, just can't send messages to her. I've deleted all her contact info out of my phone from contacts even call logs. Done a power down and restart. Not working. This started out of the blue when I was out of town in roaming.
GrandMaster

when you cleared all her info from your call logs did you delete all text messages as well?

sprint might be able to see where the text gets stopped at. one of the agents in here might be able to see at least that much..hopefully..if not theres gotta be some weird block happening either on your account/line or somehow on her texting app itself.
Journeyman

Thank you. Maybe I'll see if she deletes my info and does a restart it will work again.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat