cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Sprint Reps that are on this Forum. (Carrier IQ related you might want to pay attention and read)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dear Sprint Reps that are on this Forum. (Carrier IQ related you might want to pay attention and read)

First off let me just start by saying at some point this was going to be a backlash not only towards Sprint but every other Wireless provider that uses this "rootkit" I hope you guys enjoy the link being provided and that the users of this forum not only get some information about the software you guys are baking into your phones but also spread the word to their friends.

http://androidsecuritytest.com/features/logs-and-services/loggers/carrieriq/carrieriq-part2/

That is the link in question.  Please feel free to respond with any comments.  I'd love to see a Sprint rep actually talk about this subject for once and not just brush it away under the do not file catagory.

-acidic

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

Moved your post to the Android OS forum; since this impacts multiple Android devices.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat