ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Droiddoes.com

Wizard

Droiddoes.com

Just saw the commercial on CBS.....sick. Directly at the ibone. It redirects to a Verizon website and it says coming in November. Sprints gonna get pwned by VZW on Android if they don't do at least one commercial....Sprint puts so much into the NFL. What's up?

29 REPLIES 29
Wizard

Re: Droiddoes.com

dailyfinance.com/2009/10/18/verizons-droid-attack-on-the-iphone-elevates-google-in-mobile/

Yup, pwned. Now Sprint can only be like....oh hey we have that too. The Hero is awesome, too bad hardly anyone knows about it. Could have had a "badarse" image for being the ultimate techy phone company. Keeps our bandwidth though, since tons of people won't be switching over.

Journeyman

Wow I guess IPhone won't be going to Verizon afterall LOL. This commercial rocks though! I'm still puzzled at why Sprint didn't advertise this phone, but your right at least we'll still keep our bandwidth.

Journeyman

Lol that's a nice commercial. I actually like the iPhone though. Just not the fanboys and how people act like the iPhone is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but goodness.

Journeyman

And, if you keep watching through DroidDoes and you'll see Verizon's actually saying DroidDoes is getting an Android 2.0 Eclair.

Maybe that's why the Hero is currently running an upscale Android 1.5 Cupcake OS because HTC may not even working on an Android 1.6 Donut update for the Hero, but instead HTC could just be working on an Android 2.0 Eclair update for the Hero!  It would save HTC money in development not having to do an Android 1.6 Donut upgrade and just go straight to the Android 2.0 Eclair, right?

Journeyman

I wish. But hmmm...

Journeyman

Remember its not HTC that decides 1.6 but Google, I have to say this Droid commercial is what Sprint should have been pushing..

Journeyman

hmmmm seen the pictures?

http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/gallery/00-single/normal_MotorolaDroid-1.jpg

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/19/motorola-droid-hands-on/

don't like it... agree with most of the comments, the branding all over the place

and that silly extension at the bottom with "verizon" on it... it's tasteless...

Message was edited by: AsItLies

Journeyman

Ick, it's ugly. =/

Journeyman

Verizons Droid/  whatever it is can ship with android 2.0 , 3.0 I don't care.  Its ugly as can be.  Plus I always hated how Verizon has to put the name and logo all over the phone like we forget where it came from.

But their commercial was sick.  And they do have excellent coverage.  To bad they charge more than Sprint does.

Journeyman

Sprint could do a commercial saying something like... Android now and compare cost of plans or something.

Journeyman

I agree. I jumped on the site right away to see it was verizon. Not happy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat